Is there anything about the Moto X we don’t already know? It doesn’t seem like it. Today, Android Police got an exclusive leak of the AT&T variant which was codenamed ‘Ghost’ and we heard about it earlier this year. They have plenty of pictures including some benchmarks and specs. Here are the specs once again
- 4.7-inch 1184×720 resolution (I’m guessing the weird resolution is due to the on screen buttons, without them it’s about 4.5-inch)
- Qualcomm S4 Pro MSM8960DT dual-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz and an Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 10.5MP camera with flash, and 2.1MP on the front
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 16GB of internal storage and about 12GB user accessible
- Android 4.2.2
- 2200mAh non-removable battery, which we covered earlier today
Like we said this is the XT1058, or Ghost, for AT&T. We expect the Moto X to be relatively the same for all the carriers, but this is the one specifically for AT&T. There is also no microSD card slot. On AnTuTu, the Moto X scored about 18.7k which isn’t too bad, and on 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme scored about 7.1K.
So there’s not a whole lot of new information here, but there is some information we didn’t know before. We’ve also gotten some “confirmation” on some of the specs, which is always great to see. You can find all the pictures of the device over on Android Police. The pictures of the device look spot on with the other leaks we’ve seen for Verizon and other Moto X variants. We’ve got about 10 more days before the device becomes official in NYC. And we’ll be covering the event live as always. The Moto X is said to have a ton of great features along with extremely optimized software, so the specs probably won’t matter to much.
How many of you are excited to get your hands on the Moto X? Let us know in the comments below.
The post Moto X Gets Specs Leaked again, Benchmarks and More appeared first on AndroidHeadlines.com |.